Play 2024's Best Mobile Casino Roulette Games
Roulette is a simple and fun mobile casino game. Where exactly the game of roulette came from will always remain a mystery, but some historians have argued that Pascal, a mathematician, invented the game in the 17th century, while others note that it could have originated in China and was brought to European shores by monks who were trading in China. Roulette hit America in the early 19th century, but with a double "00", resulting in American Roulette. The game became popular in the old American West.
With our detailed guide to all things mobile casino roulette, you get:
- More about roulette and how to play it on your smartphone
- How to find your bet type and best odds for real money
- Information about roulette payouts on the internet
- Top online mobile roulette tips for iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows phone
- The rules in roulette mobile casino games
Once you have read through this beginner’s guide, you will have just as much love for the game, as many fellow Canadians already do but even more perhaps for the available roulette mobile casino app and apps.
How to play mobile casino roulette
The object of roulette is to predict the number the ball will stop on. You place a bet on your prediction. You may place bets on any number or combination of numbers; on red or black; on odd or even; or even high or low. With the Fortune Lounge roulette casino software you can even set an optimal betting strategy and let the software autoplay for you, using this strategy.
Online mobile roulette tips
There’s no scientific method you can use to predict where the ball will end up, unless you are psychic, in which case don’t bother reading any further. In addition, the roulette wheel is not out to get you – it is an inanimate object in a game of chance. The up side (or down side) is that you don’t need all that much skill to win: anyone can do it armed with a bit of good luck! However, there are a couple of things you can do to make the game more exciting and lengthy.
- European Roulette just has one zero, and as a result your odds are fractionally better in European Roulette than they would be in American Roulette, which has double zeros.
- Avoid the bet that covers 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3 in American Roulette, as this has the lowest odds.
- Try not to bet on red and even or black and odd at the same time, the reason being that there are in fact 10 red odd numbers and only 8 red even numbers while there are 10 black even numbers but only 8 black odd numbers. So you’ll have better odds wagering on red odd and black even!
The Rules Of Mobile Online Roulette
- Great odds – Real money roulette mobile casino games offer wonderful bonuses, which will increase your chances of winning on the web!
- Rule the table – It’s your chips, and your chips alone on the table, which will help you to think much more clearly about your betting strategies.
- Expert Help – Online roulette apps offer you the use of cutting edge technology to customize your play, view gaming info, statistics etc.
- Space, time and comfort – No one will push you to make your bets quickly, you can read up on rules, and you will always find a seat at the table in your own home!
Different types of roulette
Different types of roulette have developed over the years, and mobile online casinos in Canada offer the following variations:
- American Roulette - uses a 0 and a 00
- European Roulette - uses only a 0
- French Roulette - 36 numbers and a single zero, in addition to a range of special wagers known as call bets.
- Roulette Royale - incorporates a progressive jackpot
European Roulette has a single “0” and was developed in France in the 18th century, when gambling was illegal. The game grew in popularity in Germany. Later Francois, one of the game’s French inventors brought the game back to France for the Prince of Monaco. The result was the glamorous gambling oasis of Monte Carlo.
Best bets / best odds
There are two types of bets in mobile casino roulette. They are: inside bets and outside bets. Each bet type has a maximum betting limit.
Inside Bets: This is when you place a bet on any roulette number on the table from 0-36.
- Straight Up bet: A bet on a single number. The chip is placed in the center of the number.
- Split bet: A bet on two adjacent numbers, also known as a two-number bet. The chip is placed on the line that separates the numbers.
- Street bet: A bet on any three numbers in a row, also known as a three-number bet. The chip is placed on the outside line at the start of the row.
- Square bet: A bet on a block of four numbers, also known as a four-number bet. The chip is placed on the spot in the center of your four Straight Up numbers.
- Line bet: A bet on six numbers, comprising two adjacent rows, also known as a six-number line bet. The chip is placed on the line above Dozen bets so that it rests between the two rows that you want to cover.
Outside Bets: This is when you place a bet outside of the table layout, such as Red or First 12.
- Column bet: A bet on one of the three vertical columns. The chip is placed at the bottom of the columns.
- Dozen bet: A bet on twelve numbers - either High, Middle or Low. The chip is placed on one of the following areas: First 12, Second 12 or Third 12.
- Even-Money bet: A bet on eighteen numbers. The chip is placed on one of the following squares, even, odd, red or black, 1-18 or 19-36.
Keep reading on at MobileCasino.ca for the best places to play mobile casino roulette in Canada and experience online entertainment on another level!